Friday, June 13, 2003

Nasty Dream

I had the hottest dream last night. Some parts are hazy so Ill just fill in the blanks.

Well it started out with Me getting all lubed into a very tight fitting black and blue police officers dress made out of latex. I was standing in a vast shower that was all stark white tiles. There was so much light in there I could practically see Myself in this latex dress. It was very tight and low cut, with a knee length skirt...just like I like My latex. After it was on I turned to find a wall length mirror which I utilized to admire My shape in this sexy outift. I shined and pranced and eventually couldn’t help but get under the water. There must have been a dozen water spouts in this party shower. ( In My dreams the shower is always big enough for several women) Now this particular dream was strange because it was a man who showed up in the shower with Me. I was relishing the hot steamy water when all of the sudden I felt something/someone licking My leg. I looked down to see this muscly beast of a man staring up at Me from in between My feet, licking up the stocking seam tattooed on the back of My legs. Well I immediately kicked the beast and reprimanded him for interrupting My private time. Chastising him for placing his mouth on Me without permission. Well to My great pleasure this beast was on a mission, he had come to beg permission to worship My huge cock. Chuckling I told him to get his uniform ( apparently I knew him ;) He crawled out and I remained in the shower, watching the water skim down over My cleavage. I was lost in the latex and water when My little whore returned....and yummy he was in a full latex police uniform as well with a special nightstick....it has a suction cup on it so I positioned the cocksucking little pig in front of the wall length mirror, unzipped the zip-thru crotch on his pants and had him straddle the monstrous night stick. The suction cup held it in place while I teased him, allowing him to almost lick My latex covered ass but staying just far enough out of reach......then the only thing I remember is having him suck Me off while pumping that nightstick in and out of his own ass......So all I want to know is who is this latex pig and when can I act out this fantasy for real?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home