Thursday, December 16, 2004

Holiday Kink

I have been getting more pervy action this week than I can begin to describe. Four guests in from out of town. My daddy, a kinky rubber couple, a sexy boy just dying to be perverted and of course Steen! I have more bruises than I can count and dealt out more painful pleasure in the last week than the previous month combined. I HAVE to have a fucking machine, like....yesterday! Holy crap. It is so fucking good. Anyone know someone mechanically inclined well enough to help me figure it out? I said goddamn , goddamn. I will never leave the house. I cant imagine being able to fuck both holes on my sluts all at once , and I took her out for a test drive as well. Speechless have said it before but let me say again: It is good to be Queen of my own little pervy world.

Now I am sad rather than relaxed. I miss my friends and I wish we could rewind and do it all over again from knives and needles to rubber and surgical tubing, spandex snuggles to the amazing late bed. Damn.. In other news I had a close friend call with some awful news that really makes me sad for him. I can’t begin to imagine how difficult this time is for him and I haven’t anything to say to make it better. I love you Steven and I hope you decide to come for Christmas.

Time to snuggle in and reflect on my beautiful friends and regain my balance. Thank you LALA Land.

Ms B

ps. If anyone’s into drawing me a bath, feeding me wine and rubbing my feet: Bring it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home