Sunday, February 26, 2006

How to turn a pussy into a dominatrix.

So I was chatting with pussycat this morning and I have opted to begin seriously training her as a top. She has wanted to persue switching for sometime. I have allowed her to dabble in some fairly intense extra curricular activities including piercings and caths. The glee she showed in their torment did not suprise me one bit. She is an evil little kitty. She also has a strong latex, nylon and bagging fetish. I am certain those will come in handy. She will start answering my phones full time soon. That will teach her how to field calls, etc. She has had more experience "apprenticing" than any other Mistress I know. Considering she has been watching and learning for almost four years now as a 24/7 she is going to excel quickly. I say fuck all this working for the man crap. My pussycat is about to jump on board for some pro-perversion and a new era in her kink.

I have thought about it several times over the years. I have always decided to wait because it wasnt time. I think the time is here and I am so excited. With my knowledge of the industry and accoutrements, her ambition and extremely kinky nature, it seems only natural. Cheers to my pussycat and her new pervy path!

I bring you:

Princess Kitten.

Haha, I am sure she is going to try and convince me to let her use another honorific, being that "princess " sounds so "pink". Lets just nip that in the bud. No.

stay slick,
Ms B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home