Saturday, February 24, 2007

an oldie but goodie...

I am still in LA, Amsterdam has been post-poned until Summer. I am ready to come home but I have a bit more business to handle.

Here is a diary entry of Kitten's from a double scene I did with her and a piece of man meat. I'll be back to my regularly scheduled perversions soon. (I am in the mood to do an educational article. Any requests?)

"When i first arrived, the boy she had tied up and on his back nearly lost his jaw as i stepped into sight. i gloved up at Her Grace's direction and started warming up his mouth with my fingers while She got him acquainted with the Eros Tech. She left to get a drink of water and instructed me to continue keeping his mouth busy.

No problem.

I straddled his chest and shoved my fingers deep into his throat. When he gagged, i told him he had better get over that gag reflex if he was going to be sucking my cock. His eyes nearly popped out of his head.

i assisted Her Grace with getting his bondage in order, She was going to suspend him but his ankles were not agreeing to that, so i helped Her get him down then face fucked him for a while as Her Grace instructed, my ass turned up in the air as i pumped the head of the cock in and out of his mouth.

She told him she wanted to hear more suction, so he sucked and the cock made a slurping, popping noise as my hips thrust into his face. i had my hands supporting my weight above his shoulders, standing over his chest and flexing my quads to the max with my ass presented as pleasantly as possible for Her to view while he sucked me off. Her Grace finger fucked my cunt from behind for a few moments, but i could not focus on fucking and being fucked at the same time... A few moments later i pulled the cock from his mouth and stood waiting for Her Grace to set up the sling on the hoist hanging over the slave.

She held it in place and told me to get in. Once i was situated, She raised the hoist and tied my hair up, attaching it by rope to the slave's balls- but it was a hard angle for my neck and She graciously changed the position so that i would not start whining just when things started getting hot. For a brief moment Her face was inches away from my pussy, legs held apart by the straps of the sling, it made my cunt juices flow just to have Her so close.

"Dream on" She laughed.

She was talking about how she was going to fist fuck me over him, and how when i felt pain he would too as a result. It was very interesting predicament bondage, Her kinky creativity never ceases to amaze me. It gets better. She held a vibrator to my clit and forced my legs together, telling me to hold that vibrator in place or else it would fall on the slave's face that lay in bondage beneath me. Now, i like to hurt people and am a sadistic little bitch in disguise, but i would hate to drop a heavy vibrator and put someone's eye out. i was worried for a few minutes until Her Grace tied my legs together ensuring that the vibrator would stay in place.

The constant, unmoving stimulation on my clit felt good. It was positioned just shy of the most intense tip, so i could tolerate it and enjoy. She had put a posture collar on me to help relieve some of the neck strain, and i was thoroughly enjoying being in the bondage and collar, and receiving Her Grace's attention as well as assisting Her.

She removed the vibrator and lowered the hoist a bit so that i could reach the slave below me. Her Grace gloved up my other hand and had him suck off my fingers and squeeze on his balls as She fucked me with Her hand. At one point She was on some crazy hidden part of my g-spot and it nearly sent me over the edge. i squeezed his balls hard and matched the rhythm of Her motions with my own hand in his mouth, forcing him to work double time to suck my fingers off while She fucked me.

No full fist or punch fucking occurred, but it was a very hot scene indeed. Her Grace left the room for a few moments and as i hung in the air above the slave he started babbling on about how much he loves Her website and looking at photos of girls in bondage being teased. i looked down at him and replied,
"She didn't give you permission to speak to me."

He apologized. i snickered.

When She reentered, i of course told on him immediately. Her Grace asked what i thought She should do to him for speaking to me.

"Hurt him." i said.

She handed me a crop and told me i could hurt him myself. So from my position dangling above, i reached down and slapped the inside of his thighs with the crop repeatedly. Smacking his balls lightly, then turning back up his thigh and landing a few more sharp slaps. i giggled as he yelped, and the movement made me twist and spin everywhere. It was very fun being in bondage yet also topping simultaneously. Her Grace handed me the vibrator and instructed me to hold it on his cock while She fucked him up the ass. It was difficult to keep the vibrator in place, so it tortuously teased the fuck out of the slave as i swung around and kept losing "the spot" that would allow him to get off.

i love being Her property.

There has not been a dull moment in life the entire time i have been serving Her Grace.

i love being Her slave."

And I love owning such a delightful little strumpet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sophie said...

lovely story, thank you. as for requests, I'm not sure if this is something you'd like to write about, but I'd like to hear about any of the following: more thoughts on service or ownership, advice for a new domme owning a fem slave, receiving service, and also your thoughts on how worship and being a Goddess to your slave affect your own relationship to the Divine. I read that you don't wish to speak about your spirituality much here, and I understand that, because I feel the same way about it... my videos actually show some of my spiritual practices being combined with my sexual ones, but the viewer would never know what is going on, though they might sense it.

2/24/07, 1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home