Tuesday, April 03, 2007

A little catching up...

Ok peeps, there is no need for concern really. If my messages seem short and creepy its because I was in a hurry and trying to communicate something to a few specific people. The pics yesterday freaked some people out because they thought the third eye piercing was much bigger than it was. I assure you I did not lose my mind and poke a big hole in my face. Since when is a dominatrix not allowed to love blood anyway? It was a tiny little piercing with lots of fresh blood. (It looks big cause I stuck my finger there to stop the blood.) Some of you will understand that and some won't, I left the photos for those that do. In other news, I have been MIA for the last little bit cause I was working on my studio and then I got a new electric bike. This is the best thing I have done for myself in a long time. After sitting behind my desk for the last few years it feels amazing to be out riding everyday. I am getting back into shape and meeting some great people out there. We wait through a long, rainy winter here for the beautiful spring to come. Then the entire city blooms and everyone comes alive. I have decided to spend more time enjoying that this summer. I hope some other internet addicts will do the same, it has been liberating to say the least.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

We need to get you a cheap bike for the Burn.

4/11/07, 5:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a fun ride..............

d

4/20/07, 10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home