Saturday, December 13, 2003

Hooks

Suspension...the hooks go in
As the ritual closed, I knew I would hang today. The evening progressed and my anticipation rose with a fervor surpassed only by would be brides and expectant mothers.I knew this would be an evening of transformation. I was laying on the table listening to a cd of ancient chants, trying to center Myself, prepare for the inevitable, and release the tension of nervous anticipation. Inhaling positive light ,exhaling negative energy I felt Myself slip into a relaxed state. Two piercers prepared Me for the suspension; One on each side. Desta is a local suspension guru and owns a shop called Adorn Body Art. She is beautiful and talented and I was honored to have her be a part this incredible experience. The second facilitator was John , he is an adorable boy who pops in and out of Ascension with uncertain frequency. He has a very strong energy about him and I felt exhilarated that he to would be a part of this experience. They pushed the 8 guage hooks through sides of My knees in unison and I felt a surge of energy, a burning fire in My crotch and great energy around the hooks. I was surrounded by two slaves and My lover who all watched in fear and adoration. The next set of hooks went in and My senses heightened. The feel of the metal buried deep inside My legs was exhilarating. I felt Myself slip into the hand of the Goddess as I began to lose My sense of grounding. I was floating from the endorphins and the third set of hooks went in like butter. I lay there shuddering a bit from the endorphin rush. I acclimated to the feeling of having 6 hooks around My knees and looked at them with a blood lust like nothing I have experienced beforeā€¦.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home