Thursday, June 19, 2003

Nipple Torture

for those of you who made the webcam you get an extra little treat of hearing little miss pinky's take on the nipple torture she was subjected to for My pleasure. For thos eof you who missed it you now know why you should pay more attention ;)
bloody butterfly kisses,
Ms. Betka


i watched You as You got dressed for Your web-cam appearance. As usual You looked beautiful and formidable, but You know i just adore the dyke look.... makes me so very hot.
Once everything was positioned just the way You liked, You commanded me to remove my top and bra, and positioned me before the camera. A blindfold was placed over my eyes, and then You proceeded to place a collar around my neck. This collar was attatched to cuffs which effectively restrained my hands behind my back.
i could hear You rummaging through Your box of clips, removing the ones that caught Your fancy. You were laughing as to how my nipples were going to really hurt later. Earlier that morning, You had instructed me to sit on my hands and then gave my nipple a brutal squeeze. It made me stand and move my hands, so then You gave me another squeeze and another until i could remember to keep my hands under my butt. It took a while, but oh, my poor nipples were very tender.
After You had made Your selection, i felt You place a tight clip on my left nipple, then the right. They were both very tight on my already tortured nipples, but then You made them vibrate. now this added to the pain, making the clips bite tighter, but oh yummy, it was definatly beginning to feel good. You were telling me to breathe, take deep breaths. i felt other clips placed around my nipples biting deeply. i believe i may have cried out when You placed the clips on my left nipple, they were very painful, but as time went on, i noticed them less, the pain just blended with all the other delicious sensations i was experiencing.
i felt other clips placed on my breasts, i believe that my breasts and nipples were covered with the clips. You had to keep commanding me to put my head back and at times You had to physically push me backwards... i’m sorry Mistress, that was bad behaviour.. please forgive me.
i felt You come behind me and take both of my breasts in Your hands and squeeze... it hurt so much, i nearly came. Both of my tits were on fire, all the way to my pussy... which of course was very wet by now. You know what a slut i am for You.
You grabbed a handful of the clips on my right breast and told me to take a deep breath. i knew what was coming. You pulled off a bunch and then used the small flogger, You did the same with the right. Now was coming the time that the clamps were to come off my nipples. i knew that this was going to really hurt and i was looking forward to it. You removed the right side, which made me cry out, but it felt so good. You had one hand on my head keeping me in my chair and sitting back and the other squeezing my nipple until i could not catch my breath. Then You removed the left and squeezed. That sent a wave of delicious sensation through my pelvis all the way to my swollen clit.
You then gently directed me to sit with my back to the camera. Large binder clips where placed along my shoulders and down my back.... they felt really good... like a really deep massage. Unfortunatly, it was time to end the web-cam. As usual i had fun in a very painful way.
Mistress, thank You for everything and letting me be part of Your fantastic life..

Your slave
pinky

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is certainly nice to have someone appreciate the time and effort that was spent on the individual. I often do forced makeover changing the hairstyle, coor, etc. while at the same time forcing the customer to wear the nipple devices.

6/11/07, 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home