Monday, December 15, 2003

Saturnalia Party at studio.

Wow! Where to begin there was much nastiness to be had last night. We had a huge banquet of food hand selected by Ember and I with hummus, pita, sweet treats, wine, juice, and the like(think Mediterranean feast). We decorated and got dressed in our holiday best (pics to follow) I started off the evening to get everyone geared up to play. I grabbed one of Ember's boys and put him on display as I did some ball busting with boxing gloves and a paddle. That was fun and got people feeling naughty. Before I knew it the dungeon was a flutter with throwing whips, smacking paddles, wet noises, and the smell of seduction. I popped around the party doing My best to torture the lucky cuties in My path and entertain our insatiable guests. Did a pretty hot bagging scene with kitten, Lots of manhandling, licking her tongue through the bag, deep kissing while suffocating her...super hot. I also chased her around with the single tail for while, popping her pussy through her red encasement outfit. She was struggling to accept the pain for Me but as always she processed and eroticized it so we could continue. Things just got hotter and hotter from there. I had My own 3 tranny sex show going on. They were fucking hot, sucking each other off, talking dirty. I was all over the floor taking pics. Betka loves trannies!Got Me so hot I decided to fuck one of them, so we went to the religious room of course and set up a mirror , lit a cigar and shared some hot times with my 10 inch purple dick. Grrrr....Gonna keep this reasonably short for now but the rest of the evening included, and not necessarily in this order, an opera performance integrated with play piercing and skewering of the flesh of two people, two naked boys wrestling (manly "straight" boys grrrrr!) , a caning of kitten until she cried, caning of pinky, a 4 am champagne toast to end a long long night and drifted off to sleep watching fight club. I would have to say my perversions are temporarily satiated.
bloody butterfly kisses,
Ms B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home