Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Mean Face

I made a new rule for my pussycat...

Anytime she makes "mean face" she will get throat fucked by my fingers until she gags. That should teach her that her face staying that way isnt the only thing she has to worry about. Besides that, she looks fucking divine gagging on my hand!She did come over this morning but there wasnt alot of snuggling going on. Lets just say my pussy left my pussycat "breathless" in more ways than one.

I want to go back to the cabin we vacationed at last spring and spend a month just shooting, writing and fucking. Hmmm....now to devise a plan.

Feng Shui and Bassnectar. Ms Spanks I want to spin fire when you return from SF. Shake your money maker for Ms B and get that DJ down here! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home