Friday, March 17, 2006

Lecturing at Pacific University

I am so busy these next couple of weeks. Let the insanity begin. I will be talking with a group of graduate students who are persuing psychology. There will be a couplde of other kinky folks as well. We are going to be explaining the difference between 'safe, sane and consensual BDSM' and domestic violence. We are hoping to help them to dicipher and give advice to perverts. I am not going to have alot of control over the direction of the lecture, more of a question and answer type of thing. I wish I had time to present the Risk Aware Consensual Kink model, which rings a little more clearly with me. I am going to pass out some business cards and hopefully make some nice contacts with upcoming therapists in the Portland area.

So today I have a session at 10 AM, out at 1130. Downtown for lecture at noon. Site meeting at 4. St Patty's Day somethin somethin tonight. Preparing over the weekend for next week. Wed night is Cirque, Thursday I fly to Vegas at the crack of dawn, (overnight session)back Friday afternoon, Kinkfest starts Friday night. Thinking about hitting SEAF for a couple hours Sat.I really enjoyed SEAF when I went year before last and would really like to see the exhibit , if only for a few hrs.. Anywho, I want to make some of the classes here at Kinkfest on Sat so not 100% about this. Then Sunday I teach a class on cunt torture and stunt cock for Nina Hartley.

I tell you, a perverted superhero's work is never done.
Busy B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home