Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Race for the Cure 9/17/06


Ling and I are going to be skipping in the PDX Race for the Cure on September 17th. Running with these boobs seems detrimental to my health; I figured a fast skip should do it. We are talking about doing it in pink zentai, though I think we are getting too close to make that happen. ( Any super fast seamstress sponsors out there?)

The Race for the Cure is one of the largest organizations raising money to bring an end to this devastating disease. They raised 40 Million dollars last year.

"Breast cancer is the leading cause of cancer deaths among women ages 40-59 and remains one of the biggest threats to women's health. And although far less common, men also get breast cancer. Early detection is the key to surviving this disease: when breast cancer is found early enough and confined to the breast, the 5-year survival rate is over 95% percent."

Show your boobie love by donating here. To sponsor us specifically list Venom Studios as the business your donating on behalf of. Please feel free to cross post this to any pertinent lists. Also, if your a Portland pervert who wants to join us, drop me a line.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank You for this amazing, for its aims and its picture, post.

If I may, it reminded me of one of my strongest fantasies: me as a coin which, after rolling through so many hands, finally finds the slit and slips, in relief, into the big piggy-box of my Lady's breasts.

9/6/06, 4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning to the finest Ms ever!

9/7/06, 4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home