Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Fluoride is not your friend (Bikram Yoga is)

Fluoride accumulates in the pineal gland. It is a toxin. Germans and Russians used fluoride to make prisoners 'stupid and docile'.I am doing more research and am interested in hearing about any interesting sites you might have come across on this subject. In other news, I went to my first Bikram Yoga class yesterday. That is an experience and a true test of determination. They do not want you to leave the room and it is a 90 minute class... in a 104 degrees... with about 40% humidity. Whoa. Sadomasochist that I am, I am going back tomorrow. This is sure to make Burning Man a piece of cake.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lock your fucking knee!

4/11/07, 3:41 PM  
Blogger Betka Schpitz said...

Hilarious.

4/11/07, 4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home