Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Raping Santa

Raping Santa


Twas the night before Solstice,
When all through the Estate,
Not a creature was whimpering,
Even the ingrate.
Latex stockings were shined with care,
In hopes that my victim would soon be there.

Every slave nestled tight in his cage,
Candles and incense set the stage.
Slick gloves on, corset laced tight,
Santa Claus is going to get raped tonight.

Suddenly out in the garden was the loudest noise,
I pulled out the rack and tray full of toys.
I slinked across the room and peered through the glass,
How my anticipation rose as I saw Santa's ass.

He had no idea what was at the bottom of my fireplace,
A beautiful, amazon dominatrix and a big can of mace!
I slipped on my harness and my largest cock,
That jolly-old fuck was in for a shock.

A smidgen of soot hit the fireplace floor,
Just as I secured the bars over the door.
Boots landed square in the center of the trap,
I tightened the rope and jerked him out in a snap.

The look on his face was utter surprise,
I maced him and my libido began to rise.
Slobbering, screaming, and scared he began to cry,
I flipped the bitch over into a tight hog tie.

to be continued...
All media ©2002/2003 TheDemonatrix.com unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home