Sunday, December 04, 2005

Rubber Sheets

The smell of rubber.

I have the sweet vanilla scent of latex swirling through my head. I keep tasting it. There is something so surreal and so very decadent about adding a latex pillow to your bed for everyday use. I can not describe it. If you are someone who enjoys indulging a rubber fetish I would highly reccomend investing in one. It is simply divine. When you lay on it; it doesnt get nearly as hot as one would expect. There is a nice warmth on the parts touching your skin. It almost feels like someones wet tounge when it heats up to skin temp on an area that is slick with something.The parts that aren't directly on your flesh stay cool to the touch, and slide easily. Very, very erotic. Why on earth didnt I think of this before?
I am speechless and heading back to my fuck den for some " meditation."

bloody butterfly kisses,
Ms B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home