Friday, March 17, 2006

Is Professional Domination authentic?

The dynamics in a professional session can be just as “real” as a non paid lifestyle encounter if you visit someone reputable, who enjoys her craft. Personally, when I am doing a professional session the tribute paid by My clients is to cover the time and expense of being a very well equipped, outfitted and educated player. These things have taken years to collect and can be very costly. They are not paying simply for the privilege of playing with Me, they are reserving time in My training schedule that would otherwise be spent training My personal slaves. The reason personal slaves do not pay me a monetary tribute is that in exchange for their training they help me with a myriad of tasks in My life and businesses. They exchange their time and skills for Mine. The way that I keep the dynamic “sincere” is by only seeing those bottoms who have the same interests I do. That means that when I am enacting a scene I am using My true passions, kinks, a perversions as the driving force, not the monetary compensation. This is the way that Myself and any other reputable Dominatrix that I know approaches her business. My advice is to do your research and only try and connect with someone who has a similar policy of being more concerned about compatibility than credit cards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home