Thursday, May 04, 2006

Make babies without sperm?

It is true pervies. There are scientists working on a new technique that allows fertilization of the egg without "man jam". It's pretty crazy stuff. Currently, it is in the preliminary stages and they have yet to begin any really serious clinical trials. It does appear that they have proved it will fertilize an egg, however there are concerns about certain aspects of development which are controlled by the paternal gene. This is fascinating. I will keep you updated as I hear more about it.

The most interesting thing to me is that they can only produce females this way. If anyone else has info about this please forward it on over.

Now, if only they can figure out how to have the men carry children for us. I would do fundraiser after fundraiser for that cause!

2 Comments:

Blogger Betka Schpitz said...

Did you see that it seems to only make female children as well?

I knew those seahorses were little dommes by the sly look in their little eyes.

Sounds like we could learn a thing or two about training from them doesnt it?

5/4/06, 2:50 PM  
Blogger lacysissy said...

I have been a believer in female superiority for some time now. My belief is based on the premise that females are more important to the survival of the species than men, because women are the ones who bear and nurture children. This belief fits well with my naturally submissive nature. But if women become able to produce babies (female only) without the assistance of men, I will start getting very nervous. . .

lacy sissy

5/4/06, 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home