Saturday, September 09, 2006

A post from Danaya/Fanny....




I recently met up with Fanny to work on some financial business we have together and discuss our previous relationship. This picture is from the airplane bathroom on our trip to Thailand. Mile high bagging club?

It was good to have a nice honest discussion about the way things went down and she seems to be coming to terms with everything which is great. She asked me if it would be okay to post here and I agreed. I have some things to add to this but I am in the middle of renovating my dressing room so it will have to wait. I have been in "super" mode the last week at the studio. Painting cages, floors, re arranging, installing art, and a host of other decorator duties.I'll come up for air a little later and respond and expand on some of this:

"Losing more than my dick in Thailand
by Fanny



Three months post-op. Exchanging emails back and fourth with Ms. Betka, I have a much better understanding of how, and why my relationship serving Ms. Betka came to and unimaginable end. Now having the opportunity to meet with her and talk. After a couple of times talking I asked her if I could write an entry for her blog. To my surprise she said yes.

I want this to be about a valuable lesson in life, being a proper slave without loosing yourself doing it.

I feel I must start from the beginning, but I will try to make it as short and to the point as possible.

I still remember it as if was yesterday. I met her though friends of hers. I was at their house when she walked in (all ready having some knowledge of her) I knew from the minute I met her I wanted to serve her. Time went by I was allowed to help serve at a couple of her parties. Then the day came she asked me if I would be interested in an interview for a position to serve as her maid. Of course this was a dream come true, I said yes.... We sat down and did a complete layout of what she was looking for, needed, and expected. Covered what I was looking for as well as my needs, and my goals. My main goal was to complete my transition, and to be able to serve a woman as Ms. Betka was perfect. To understand my story I feel you need to know I travel half way across the country to serve another Mistress. It did not work out I was taken for a large sum of money and was feeling my dreams were all but gone. I was on the edge of being homeless for the first time in my life. At this point Ms. Betka took me in under her wings. Helped me move all my stuff out of storage let me move into the studio. Life was at an all time best for me, other than trying to deal with my family back east that were at lost with my announcement I was going to be the woman I knew I was all my life.

With a lot of hard work, guiding, and a push from Ms. Betka I was getting back on track with my transition. I went though a lost of my Mother, and I will never forget how Ms. Betka was there for me, helped me and pulled me though it. At this point in my life I felt I was so blessed to have her come into my life.

As time went on I wanted nothing more than to bring pleasure to her life. Nothing made me happier than seeing a smile on her face.

This all sounds wonderful, but this is also were the problem started. I simply would put nothing before her including me and my needs. Talk about self destruction. It could have all been handled in a proper manner, only if I would have been open and honest with her that my needs have changed over time. Which meant they were not being met. As this went on it only brought tension between us. She however stuck with me though our struggling relationship. Then the time came for me to have my SRS. There were problems that made this harder than planned. Ms. Betka addressed these issues as they arised. Unfortunately it meant I had to make sacrifices that I honestly thought I could handle. As I told her everything was going to be fine, and do not worry. Then I was in Thailand with the one person I wanted with me. Never scared going into surgery, and very Thankful Ms. Betka was by my side. I was really looking to do some FFS, but due to unexpected circumstances it was not meant to be. I let my emotions, along with my past holding in on my true needs get out of track. Things were said that could have been avoided if only I would have been up front and openly honest with Ms. Betka in the past about my needs.

I lost the one relationship in my life I wanted most.

Ma'am Thank You for the courage You gave me in life, and the understanding You gave me on what it is to be true to yourself, and with other's.



fanny"

I think she wanted this to be an insight into how important authentic communication is to the these relationships.

By the way, She is looking healthy and for the inquiring minds- her new pussy is in fine working order.

Thanks Fanny Faye! I am proud of the work you have done to get yourself where you are.

Ms B

2 Comments:

Blogger lacysissy said...

fanny - I am so happy to see that you are doing well and are coming to terms with Ms. Betka.

Your friend,

lacy sissy

9/9/06, 4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ms Betka has such a nice smile that there is nothing that one would not do to get one!.

Fanny congratulations for fulfilling your desires!

9/12/06, 6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home