Thursday, December 07, 2006

A new chastity slave...



Well, a new applicant anyway. We shall see if he has the stones to keep up with me. I am optimistic by our interactions so far. I required him to turn his key over yesterday for a two week probationary period. He has that long to impress me and I have that long to decide whether we are a good fit. He is being required to keep a slave journal. His entry for today:

EDITED: This Entry has been edited to protect the guilty from themselves. Sorry, I have to lock this story up.

Boys and girls I do believe I have a live one on the line. He comes over tomorrow for his first day of studio service. Silly boy, he only thinks he is frustrated now. Soon he will understand desperation, real groveling and the sweet rewards of a job well done. He has had himself locked up for a little over a week. For a chronic masturbator, I am certain that seems like an eternity. He has no idea how devious I can be... yet. (You can only garner so much from a person's website and I would never give away my full arsenal of tricks.)I am excited and thinking about getting a Venus 2000 so his only release is with a robot or a prostate milking.

That is entertainment.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ms Betka
On the line? You have me hook line and sinker.
Any other boys out there considering a similar path of enforced chastity, i highly recommend it, it is better than any orgasm i ever had.
Thank You for giving me a chance to prove my worth as a slave.

12/7/06, 4:35 PM  
Blogger Betka Schpitz said...

Pot, meet kettle.

12/7/06, 5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks kitten, i look forward to meeting you someday. In the meantime i will be slutting it up for Ms Betka, learning the path to become a nastier whore...

Venus 2000, oh my. i can see all sorts of awful predicaments coming out of this. something tells me i will not see the sunny side of an orgasm for some time.

12/7/06, 5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations chasteboy.

you are enviable to serve MsBetka.

12/7/06, 5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this pic is very hot by the way.

and what an honour to see your key hung by MsBetka's neck!!!

12/7/06, 5:43 PM  
Blogger Betka Schpitz said...

Indeed. As Mummy would say " Moose shit enemas are A-Ok then?" Anything is a silly word, it's sort of like "try".

12/7/06, 9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Duly Noted.

12/8/06, 8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ms Betka,

he's one lucky guy, living my dream!

12/8/06, 5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love watching a devious and sadistic keyholder in action. If only one day I can get myself into such a predicament.

-jason (anothervu)

12/13/06, 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home