Friday, April 13, 2007

New Phone, glass blowing and sport fucking.


In my quest to lighten the workload, I am changing my phone number. The new number is listed in the contact section of my site so please take note if you intend to call. In other exciting news, one of my boys sent me information on a glass blowing school in White Salmon! I plan to attend in the next couple of months so I can begin work on sacred sexuality tools and a top secret art project. You will have to stay tuned in to hear the full details, but I assure you it is worth the wait. I decided to take up glass blowing, as opposed to welding. Taking classes and changing goals is all about personal evolution. It keeps me fresh, focused and feeling electric with anticipation. I feel stagnant if I do the same thing for too long. Change is a familiar face. Now onto the sport fucking... I have been ravenous for the last three weeks and I need to find a decent stunt cock for summer duty. Pigs take note: cock shots and sexual applications via the web will be ignored. I am just sharing ...not inviting you to apply yourself.

3 Comments:

Blogger Betka Schpitz said...

People sent me messages saying they are having problems commenting. I am testing this mother out.

4/13/07, 11:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Re the trouble with commenting. Yesterday I had to reset my password with blogger/google in order to be able to comment. I don't know why now, as it never was a problem before. Anyhoo, that's what I had to do.

4/13/07, 11:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am excited for you.

And good luck on your search.
If the meantime, you may borrow mine if you like.

Love the 'toon.

4/14/07, 3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home