Friday, May 05, 2006

The Crying Game.

There is nothing like a sincere tear to quench my sadistic thirst during a hot scene. I have had the fortune of playing with many bottoms who enjoy being pushed to and past the point of tears. It is such an amazing, erotic thing to have someone so open and available to me. I can mix their fear with pleasure and throw in a healthy dose of confusion. The result is raw sexual alchemy, wet with emotion. They are pliant and slick. Suggestible.

There is a huge amount of trust involved for someone to really let down their guard enough for unrestricted tears. I have seen a lot of whining, begging, wailing, and overacting during my kinky exploits through sessions and play parties. Tears always seem so much more sincere.

It is important for me to know they enjoy that sort of release. If they don’t, the exchange feels different, in a bad way. It is not pleasant for me to take energy from someone who is “weak”. I prefer a strong player who willingly chooses to go to these places with me, and is genuinely interested in exploring their fears and desires. As a matter a fact, I prefer someone strong enough to beg me to make them cry. Some of you know exactly what I am talking about.

For those of you who have not played, imagine what you feel like after a long stressful cry. When the tears have dried up and you are not so puffy. That calmness you get from having gotten rid of bad juju. Now imagine getting that same sense of calm and actually enjoying most of the process. Add a sexual charge to it, maybe even an orgasm, and poof! The crying game simplified.

I am going to use the mobile feature to call in a sexy audio from a session I did in Las Vegas. I was flown down for a rubber weekend with one of my favorite subs. I created a beautiful rubber dungeon in a penthouse suite at one of the luxury hotels. SHHHHH. Don’t ask don’t tell right? As a special treat, he flew in one of our favorite bondage models to play with us. I worked the two of them over for two and a half days in a series of rubber bondage experiments, electricity, humiliation, psychological predicaments and more. A Mistress’ work is never done…

This beautiful little lass told me early on that she enjoyed being brought to tears. She is a very experienced player and seemed more than confident discussing her interests and limits. Yum. There is hardly anything better than a sexy, articulate little bondage slut to get my creative juices flowing. She is tied in a predicament with my male sub. Her mouth is pried open very wide with a dental gag. She is slobbering all down her milky chest, blindfolded and plugged with an electrical device.

There is surgical tubing around her neck that tightens just a bit when I have my ‘gummi slut’ stand on his toes. She has to focus on her breathing to keep from freaking out. I am closing clamps tighter and tighter on her nipples as I crop her cunt. This audio clip was recorded on my MP3 player mid-scene. I just wanted to get a little piece of her crying for safe keeping. Jerk off material for later… You know what I mean. She reads this blog and agreed to let me put it up. Oh how I love a proud slut. Be still my heart.

This is a woman crying, do not listen if such sounds offend you.
For my brethren, grab a Hitachi and "get it"!

this is an audio post - click to play



***Anyone know of a better way to imbed audio files here? I am unsure about the big wide world of Podcasting.

2 Comments:

Blogger Betka Schpitz said...

Aww shucks...

5/5/06, 5:36 PM  
Blogger Betka Schpitz said...

Only if she is wearing a gas mask, rubber tubing and a slick pair of gloves.Careful, I have been looking for another part to my weighted speculum...

5/5/06, 6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home