Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Vibrating condoms?

I found this interesting little toy while perusing my latest copy of AVN. ( Adult Video News- an industry magazine for smut peddlers like myself.) They are only $5 and vibrate for up to 20 minutes. I am all for mainstream companies adding vibrators to the shelves to increase condom sales. I am keeping my fingers crossed that Trojan has their design team working it's magic too. I am a sucker for their rubbers. I like the ribbed ones alot and what would the size queens of the world do without Magnum's? I can't count how many times I have used them for fist mitts, they are so durable.

Oops, excuse the tangent, back to the vibes at hand. I am unsure about the engineering of the little buzzer because I can't tell how strong it is or what the casing on the motor is like. ( Virgo's are always caught up in the tiny details.) It does look like it could prove very interesting for CBT regardless of its other charms. I would love to hear your experiences and will report on my personal experiments with it soon. In other news, it is beautiful in Portland today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home