Sunday, June 04, 2006

Laptop woes.

I am not sure what happened but my lapop took the big nose dive this AM. I think it is the same problem I had a few months ago. My internet access will be limited until I get home and get it fixed. Pussycat, try and find my Dell paperwork and find out my warranty status, it's getting close to the end. Everyone else: I am gonna need a new laptop soon, any suggestions you have would be appreciated. I need something fast, with alot of storage, light wieght and reasonably priced. Thank you!
Ms B

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dell's laptop prices are dropping -- you can probably pick up twice the machine you have now for less menoy than you paid for the first one.

6/5/06, 3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Fujitsu!!!!

This is where I got it and they rock...built in Japan and shipped directly to you custom ...
http://www.laptopsinc.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc


-Ling

6/5/06, 8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely agree with opinion about Dell and may advise somtheing like Asus S5200A or Asus M5200AE. There is most lightweight and this company I trust on my and not only expirience.
P.S. Sorry for terrible english :)

6/17/06, 3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home