Friday, May 26, 2006

Feedback, comments, etc.

It is a very strange thing to publish a blog. You never know who is out there listening. Every time I post I get a few instant messages or emails regarding the subject matter. It is much more interactive if you post them here... Pretty please with staples on top?

I recieved the sweetest letter from the 8's and the sluttiest IM from someone whose name must be changed to protect the guilty. We will just call her "Lily". I thought I would share.


"I just read your latest on your blog. It kinda makes me sad that people
have abused your generousity and love to that extent. I've told you
before and will tell you again that what you share with us and others,
as well as teach us cannot be compaired to anything anyone has given us
before. Hopefully one day those who have taken advantage will see what you
were trying to do. Not only loving, sharing and teaching us all that you
can, but giving us the skills to hold ourselves responsible for all that
we feel and do to ourselves and others. Also that it is OK to feel what
we do and that there is a positive way to work throuh all of that.
Besides the kink side of life, you have been a cherished friend. I only
wish we could show you what you've done for us. You've always been there
as support for us individually as well as for our marriage. You deserve
all the wonderful things that are coming to you. Thank you beautiful.
Mr & Mrs 8"

I am so blessed to have such thoughtful (not to mention beautiful and perverted) friends. To the 8's: We have many more delights to explore and I cannot wait.


an excerpt from "Lily":
"...heavy gummi, lots of lube, gasmasks, tubing, hot tubs, making out, licking, fucking, sucking, spanking, choking, being smacked around in general, tied up, humiliated, spit on, and used like the slut that I am...by a hot German woman who speaks at me in German... ok whoa... uhh... sorry bout that. Good nite"
(This has been filed under future sluttery for June.)


I am blessed to have such amazing friends and lovers.I am getting ready for an overnight to Pataya and then to a friend's garden to pick fresh mangos and watch monkeys. Back to your regularly scheduled perversion...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you are welcoming comments to your blog. I've seen your pictures for a while and read things your wrote, and I find myself consistantly amazed. Your work always has the feel that it's had the master touch applied to it, that little bit more that causes it to be better then the rest. I love the way that you don't just dress in fetish, but fetish becomes a complete tool of your domination. The pictures of subs in the nylon bodysuits have always provoked my thinking, about the depersonalization and the trapping them in a cocoon. On top of that it makes for great art. If I lived closer to you, I would try hard for the chance to submit to you. I will have to just enjoy what you have allowed us internet bound subs to see, which is a lot. Also if I was closer, I would also have to seriously consider if I were truely worthy to try and serve you with the commitment to the level you deserve, but it would be soemthing I would feel compelled to consider.

-jason
i_get_mail @ yahoo.com

5/26/06, 10:46 PM  
Blogger Betka Schpitz said...

Mr Ronabell: Pics please. Must see your new hotness!

Jason:
I was so happy to read your comment, thanks for taking the time to drop a line. As I said, you never know who is out there in cyber land unless people comment. It makes my work so much more fun to know people are listening, learning and fucking because of what I am doing. I am on a mission to help perverts everywhere understand they can use their kinks to explore many sides of themselves and do so in a positive way. I hope that the images you see and things you read here continue to convey my authentic passion for this lifestyle. I look forward to hearing more of your thoughts on the subjects presented.( I will write a little something about encasing my gimps sometime soon. It is such a fun, sexy way to help them alleviate ego and expectation.)
warmly,
Domina Betka

5/29/06, 9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home