Thursday, May 18, 2006

Godzilla ain't got shit on Ms B!

I am taking over Tokyo! In the Tokyo airport right now getting ready for the last leg of my 16 hour flight. We are having a delightful day. I managed to meet slave fanny in the airplane bathroom for a bit of bondage and bagging on the sly. Guess I am a part of the "Mile High Perverts Club". We were so discreet that no one noticed me trailing after her into the restroom. She staddled the toilet, hands interlocked over her head and blindfolded. I bagged her for a few and smacked her around a bit. Just trying to get her jucies flowing so that she will be all prepared for surgery. I am a giver, what can I say?

I snapped a couple of photos for your pervy pleasures but will need to load them later. Until then I am thinking "golden shower in the public bathroom at the Tokyo airport". I love doing really nasty things close to other people who are completing mundane tasks. It is so fucking hot to know that people are fixing their hair 10 feet from where I an debasing my slave for my perverse satisfaction. I never do anything I think might offend a reasonable person in public play.

I just wanted to drop a quick note and let everyone know I am alive and starting this trip off with a bounty of lewd behavior. (You can take Lady out of the dungeon but you cant take the dungeon out of the Lady. My kinky mind never slows.)

Stay slick!

PS. Fanny says her thank you for all the support everyone has shown. She is ecstatic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home