Monday, May 15, 2006

Shaping up and shipping out!

I leave for Bangkok in two days and I am trying to flip my sleep schedule a bit so I’ll be perky when we get there. I will not be posting much the next couple of days while we are traveling. I am giddy with glee for slave fanny, she has been waiting 45 years for this week. I am so pleased I will be accompanying her through this experience. I have many friends in the transgender community but I have never had the opportunity to be there when someone was having surgery. I want to go into surgery with her, however I am fairly certain they do not allow family in the operating room.

I plan to use this trip to detoxify, meditate and do Thai massage every chance I get. (Thai massage is basically assisted Yoga for 2 hours. I am going to try and do this at least every other day.)I have been slowly cutting back on work projects and responsibilities so that I can focus on myself and my personal relationships. I turn into a workaholic and hermit if there is a lot to do. The result has been taxing on my body and mind. I work long hours, skip meals, and end up eating at 10 or 11 at night and then passing out. This pattern has zapped me of my zest for outdoor adventure and activity. It has been a rare treat to get to the gym or yoga studio and I am ready to spend some time spoiling myself. Once I close my public dungeon this summer I will not be taking on any new major work projects for 1 year. I am going to focus on getting into top physical shape, writing, playing and international travel.

It is a common occurrence for people to neglect their bodies for immediate gratification and the all mighty dollar.I have done this and become complacent and bored with it. I realize that is not the way to lead my slaves by example. It is time for a change. (There is also the small matter of wanting to wear the tiniest pieces of latex and look good doing it!)

Slaves beware: “Betka Bootcamp” will be coming this summer. (Prepare for military style exercises and long hikes in the forest.)

I am off to sleep again. I’ll give you some details about Saturday evening’s extravaganza as I have time.

Stay slick!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ma'am, i for one am pleased You will have the time You deserve to pamper Yourself, and am for ever Grateful of the Privilege of having You with me for my SRS.
As far as "Betka Bootcamp" i look forward to it, with a bit of caution................

5/15/06, 12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't need to fit into the tiniest piece of latex to look good. Trust me, you look good i'm sure your bank account proves it. Thin isn't in =)

5/15/06, 5:27 PM  
Blogger Betka Schpitz said...

Thanks for your kind words. I agree looking like twiggy is sad not sexy. Being fit is hot as fuck though, whatever size you are. I didn't mean to imply I "had" to fit into tiny latex to look good. (My dance card is pretty full and the membership site has a high retention rate, I think those are indicators that im not too hard on the eyes.) I just meant its time to take my own health more seriously and an added benefit will be wearing slutty little latex ensembles.I am a hedonistic rubber pervert, however, I also know what looks and feels good.

I have no desire to be "thin", I like my cushion, as do my lovers.I do have a desire to have more energy and increase my aerobic stamina. ( I will take the "Pepsi Challenge" with my strap on and an organic cock any day of the week, but I need a break after an hour or so.I'd like to be able to go for 3 or more. That's a reasonable athletic goal isnt it?)

My post meant that it is time to take care of myself and stop working so much that I neglect the most important thing: my health. I think a lot of Dommes get so busy taking care of business and organizing other people that we forget to pay attention to our own physical needs. (Especially those out side of a BDSM context.)

At any rate, I am really looking forward to this summer and all the adventures to follow.

Thanks again,
Ms B

5/15/06, 6:06 PM  
Blogger Betka Schpitz said...

Tabitha, Thank you as well for encouragin fanny. She has been so brave through all of this. I am so pleased you dropped her a note of encouragement. On another note, your blog seems to be not working, is it down or is the link incorrect?

5/15/06, 6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

right on about the health, and neglect. I feel ya sista, take care of you first!
Have a safe trip away, and go fanny!!!!!
good luck

5/15/06, 9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Betka:

There is a moment, perhaps a whispering that occurs from time to time reminding us that we too, need nurturing, comforting, and that our bodies and souls need attention. Perhaps such a whisper has graced you.

Whatever it may be, dear Lady, be safe and enjoy your time.

p.s.
If I may for Fanny;
I truly admire you for what you are doing.

Best wishes,
Angelina

5/16/06, 4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home