Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Faceslapping: Smacking my way to ecstacy

If you have never had the privilege of slapping someone across the face you are truly missing out. I am not talking about smacking your rude boyfriend across the mouth for sassin…unless of course he has agreed to that in a safe, sane…blah blahblah. I mean, if someone has never stood naked in front of you, looking you in the eyes, begging to be smacked across the face, that’s what the good stuff is all about.

It goes along with my whole masturbatory fantasy of being a “50’s femme fatale smacking her husband … cuckolding him by fucking his docile secretary in the back of the family sedan.” It is such an intimate and emotionally evocative act to slap someone’s face. It instantly brings up memories of strict parents, youthful indiscretions, and, more often than not, a sincere stream of tears.

I am going to include some tips and safety concerns below but this is not meant to be an all-inclusive article. Do your own research before trying any new activity.


Tips:

• A little goes a long way with a slap and it is fairly dangerous. This can be especially true if the bottom is substantially smaller than the top.
• Small movements that are easily controlled work best. This is no time for a traditional “pimp-hand” slap, that’s for “Faceslapping 201”!
• Use your stationary hand to hold the bottoms face. This is reassuring and also protects the neck.
• Wet the face or your hand for a stingy effect
• When first starting, use a light “snap back” with your wrist to keep from using the full force of your blow.
• Try and use only your fingers until you are confident in your aim.


Safety:

• No closed hand hitting to the face. There are no exact, hard and fast rules for S/m. People take informed risks all of the time that “the books” tell you not to. For our purposes let's leave that for those who are educated about the risks, etc.
• Keep a clear communication flow with your bottom if it gets emotional. Do not assume you know what is going on for them simply because you’re the boss. A responsible top is the boss because they are concerned about everyone’s safety, both emotionally and physically.
• Slapping causes the brain to shake and hit the sides of the skull. This is part of what causes dizziness and causes the “KO” at a boxing match. This can cause brain damage. It is not a joke.
• Don’t hit temples.
• Use common sense. Remove rings and bracelets, be careful in the less padded and delicate areas.
• If you use the back of your hand do so lightly and mind the knuckles.


All this talk of slapping takes me down memory lane to Portland pride last year.
I met a little dyke that begged me to smack her right then and there. She was literally throwing herself at my feet, how could I not oblige such a bold request from a hot little andro? I did impromptu negotiations and took her soft, white face into my hands. She stared into my eyes briefly, seeking reassurance and solace. She was trembling a little and breathing heavily as I began.

I scoped the scene to make sure no innocent vanilla people would be harmed in the making if this memory. Her eyes fell and her lips parted slightly with the first slap, it was swift and crisp. She inadvertently licked her lips and smiled a little. I slapped her in succession now 5 or 6 times until her cheek became flushed and hot. There were no tears with this one, only a small grateful smile and an awkward “good bye”. I had the pleasure of meeting up with her for a more extended introduction at Kinkfest this year.

I have every intention of seeing that grateful smile again, though next time I will get my tears.

2 Comments:

Blogger Betka Schpitz said...

Brutally intimate makes me smile. What a delightful choice of words. I owe you a smack.

5/11/06, 8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came in the thought of Your sexy hand falling heavy upon my cheeks. Thanks.

9/7/06, 6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home