Saturday, May 13, 2006

Instructions for my slut.

I have fanny picking up this evening's client at the airport. (I am making her hold a big picture of my face so he will know who she is. If you knew fanny, you would know how shy she is and how funny it will be to have her standing in the airport holding an 8x10 black and white photo of a woman's face. I am all for a bit of harmless public humiliation. The squares will think she is odd without being offended. Wish I was going to be there.

He is flying in late from the East coast and this will be our only oppurtunity to play. I rested all day and devised quite a scheme. I typed him a letter that fanny will deliver when she fetches him. I thought it might be a fun read, enjoy!

"Hello slut,

As you have probably figured out, this evening’s session is going to be very different from our previous experiences. The time has come for you to fully submit to me. No more games and “lip service”. I am going to teach you to exhibit the proper respect for me at all times. You will learn how to present yourself in a pleasing way for my use. We will be going over correct conduct as well as punishment for previous errors in protocol. This is imperative if we are going to attend the Rubber Ball together. It is a privilege you will earn this evening by proving your dedication when things are difficult or frightening.

You will be put through a series of tests, both mental and physical. I expect you to trust me and follow my instructions without hesitation. Keep in mind, every task will be more complicated than it seems. Your responses will be judged and you will be punished or rewarded accordingly. That is the only hint I will give you into the evening's festivities.

The time for you to inform me of your interests has passed. It is now my opportunity to teach you of pleasures and mind fucks previously unimaginable. This evening will prove erotic, intense, frightful and challenging. If you play my games you will learn a lot about yourself. If you do not, you will be released. There will be no whining tonight. Now follow my instructions to the letter. I am watching you right now, from my office.

• Go into the open door opposite the front door and look to the right. There is a bathroom there. Go in.
• You will see a red dog collar and an egg timer on the sink. Set the timer for 10 minutes. You have 10 minutes to complete your clean up.
• Place your wallet, shoes, keys and phone in the black box in front of the sink. Lock it and leave the key on top of the box.
• Drink some water, use the restroom and clean up. Make it fast and do a thorough job, there will be an inspection. If you are found to be unclean you will be scrubbed down and cleaned out in a rather unpleasant way. Stay nude.
• After you have cleaned yourself, put the collar on. Adjust it so that it is snug without choking and snap it into place. This is an electric dog collar. I have the remote control with me. This is to ensure your swift cooperation to any command. It is intense and I would rather not have to use it on you. I will. (Do not test me on this or it will go around the slut stick between your legs.) You will be wearing this for the duration of your time with me this evening.
• Once the collar is in place, grab the egg timer, exit the bathroom and turn right. Go into the third door on your right. It will be open. Wind the egg timer to 30 minutes and set it on the floor, to the right of the door frame.
• Climb to the center of the rubber sheet and get into the face down position with your cunt towards the door. Your head should be all the way down, and facing the right. Legs spread and ass presented in a pleasing manner.
• My assistant will fetch you when I am ready. (I may even have a couple of friends stopping by to check out the show a little later.)

Perhaps now you are getting a better idea about why I have been so excited to get you to Portland.
Sincerely,
Ms Betka"

He is so in for it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to read his scene report! (And can't wait to get to Portland to resume our own games.)

5/14/06, 2:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOT

5/14/06, 12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think fanny should tell us about the pick-up at the airport.

5/14/06, 11:58 PM  
Blogger Betka Schpitz said...

I have fanny working on a little scene report about the pick up. ;) Steen- back to P-Town pronto, and see if Daddy wil come too. Portland needs an injection of both! (Speaking of, I say we break out a couple boxes of needles and do something awful to someone.)

5/15/06, 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home