Thursday, May 11, 2006

Mark Ryden is a perverted genius.

I love Mark Ryden. You can never ever go wrong with Mr. Ryden or Trevor Brown. They are deliciously disturbing in the most feminine way. Mark is also from Oregon! (Medford) I came across this today. It would be perfect for my all white bathroom. (I would like to see it when I am pissing on kitten in the bathtub,shhh.)




















Click the photo and then look in "Bunnies and Bees". It is the bottom left painting.( No permalink to go straight there, sorry.)

In the intro to these paintings he says "Paintings created to illustrate divine truth in accordance with the secret principles of science and soul."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a Mark Ryden fan also...I even went to his book signing at MOCA in LA today with my daughter, who also likes his works, but the line was so long that we bailed on it...do you know about the latest Japanese book of his works? That was what he was signing at MOCA...
Here's the URL:
http://www.lastgasp.com/

5/14/06, 1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home