Thursday, May 11, 2006

Its alive! : A sneak peek at my new website!

It is up! This is the super sneaky peek. I am currently chanting to the VISA gods for approval on the smut section. Those in the industry know just what I am talking about. It is easier to get married than it is to run an adult website these days. Everyone in D.C. is up in a tizzy about "obscenity". I can think of a long list of things they should be concerned with before smut captured between two consenting adults. That is for another entry, for now:

TA DA! The New Betka Schpitz.com

I designed with ease of use and fast page loads in mind. ( When I say "I" ,I mean, "we" as in Steen and I. Yea for Steen!) Only the free area is active until I get the go ahead from my billing company. Until then, explicit content can be accessed here. When the explicit section of BetkaSchpitz.com goes live your membership will be good there. ( The new site includes all previous content in addition to sexy female slaves and convenient new features. It's like "Demonatrix Deluxe".)

The latest version of the site works as a portal to my major projects. This is to simplify your searches. You can now easily jump to the blog, Pro BDSM information, the explicit section or current news from the splash page.

I have tried to make it very clear and easy to navigate with ample information. It reflects my personality and full style of domination more thoroughly than any previous versions. I hope you will enjoy it and look forward to hearing your feedback here.

2 Comments:

Blogger lacysissy said...

Your new site is great. It is obvious that You put a lot of time and effort into it.

5/13/06, 10:37 AM  
Blogger Betka Schpitz said...

Thank you, it has been a labor of love, thats for sure. I realized that my old site only reflected a small part of my personality and was a little too intimidating for newbies. I figure there will be plenty of time to bring them around, no reason to scare them at the gate! I hope Northern California is treating you well, I miss my little pee pot.

5/13/06, 11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home