Friday, May 19, 2006

Sa-wat-dee!

I am having way too much fun running about to give you all the gory details. Soon my pretties, very soon! Here are a few highlights to tide you over:

- I hit Patpong (Red Light District).
- Have had the best Thai food you can imagine for $0.50 US.
- Have decided I need a Thai wife. These women are beautiful and very kind.
- Seen rats 18 inches long.

There is much more detail but it's 3AM here and I am heading out for a Thai Massage.

I am in love with this place and I am already sad our affair will be so brief.

Stay Slick!

(In other news, we had a rush of peeps checking out my corner of the cyber world and exceeded our bandwith this AM. It's been upgraded and should have no further issues.)

2 Comments:

Blogger lacysissy said...

It sounds like you are having a grand time. Bangkok will not be the same after you leave. I know what you mean about Thai women.

I am glad you got the bandwidth problem taken care of. The very first thing I do when I get in from work is to log on and check your blog.

Give my best to Fanny.

5/19/06, 7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're too popular for your own good, Ms. B!

5/20/06, 10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home