Wednesday, July 26, 2006

News of the wierd.

I recieved an email from "Fanny" this morning telling me that some strange woman called asking for me last night. She was calling from an LA number and asking strange and often times rude questions regarding Fanny's gender.She hung up when she was questioned about her reason for calling.

I called the number back Fanny sent and no one answered, the first 5 times. (I am nothing if not tenacious.) When I finally reached the woman, she had a Jamacian accent and had no idea who I was. I asked if someone else could have used her phone last night and she assured me that was impossible. The wierdest things is I have NEVER used Fanny's phone number as a contact. This is very strange. Someone suggested perhaps it was an internet wierdo but I think even the strangest stalker would call my number (that is easily located) before contacting someone who used to serve me. (Stalker's take note: I am an excellent marksman with a redneck background. Careful.)

I am unsure what to make of it. The woman suggested that perhaps the phone number came up wrong in her phone. That seems a little too convenient for such a strange call. The fact that the person would be asking Fanny about her gender is the most bizarre thing of all. Welcome to my wierd, wierd world.

My missing webmistress:

I am starting to get very concerned about Steen. She hasn't contacted me the entire 10 days since the site went live. I have sent emails, ims, myspace, left a couple of messages last week and called without leaving messages a few times. No response. We have important business to handle and it is unlike her not to return important calls and messages. If any of you peeps in LA LA land know what's going on please email me. Steen if you read this call me ASAP.

Things will get naughty around here soon I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home