Saturday, October 07, 2006

Folsom Pic

I still haven't completed the lascivious scene reports from Folsom. If I end up not getting to them, rest assured a very nasty, tasty time was had by all. Here is a pic we took in the middle of the day with a well known SF scene photog. It is my exceptionally kinky, exquisitely epicurean cohort Mistress Minax and her little German friend "Slim". Slim was a sweetheart and really went out of her way to make sure our needs were met. ( Even when it meant picking up two tipsy dominatrices from a champagne and oyster orgy in Knob Hill. I mean orgy as in feast, not actual group action.)

Thanks Slim, I would like to introduce you more thoroughly to my fist sometime as a reward.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home