Thursday, October 05, 2006

NY Dungeons


Hello Pervies,

I need some space recomendations for NY. This will be my first trip to the city so I will just be getting aquainted. Please do not reccomend spaces that are in obscure locations or will require any travel outside of NYC.




I am looking specifically for a space with a decent latex collection and preferably a good selection of medical devices. (I am a rubberist of many years and know how to use, clean and preserve latex. I have references and can provide a deposit if neccisary.)

I have already contacted The NY Collective (By Mistress Leda from Arena)and plan to session there during this trip. They come highly reccomended, seem well equipped and have been very professional.

I would like space reccomendations for private studios. What's your favortie space and why?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For rubber your best bets are DeMask and Gaelyn & Cianfarani. I'm sure you're familiar with the former - their store in NY seems well-stocked - and the latter does more couture.

Purple Passion, which is located near DeMask, might have some medical stuff.

The other house I've heard good things about is Rapture.

10/5/06, 10:05 PM  
Blogger Betka Schpitz said...

Thanks for the shopping reccomendations. I know where to buy rubber, I am looking for play spaces to rent for sessions and photo shoots. Though I hadn't heard of Rapture I will check it out for sure. Please shoot me an email so we can see if our schedules will mesh for lunch or something.

10/6/06, 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home