Monday, September 25, 2006

SF

I love San Francisco. I mean really, I love it.(It is second only to Portland in my pervy heart.) I have decided to make it a more permanant part of my life by coming back every other month for sessions and fun. (I am going to start that in November boys, so mark your calendars.)I just came down from a rooftop overlooking the city where I spun poi for an hr. It is breathtaking outside.


Stephen
has been a nice low key host. Its always nice when you meet someone you have been corresponding with and the conversation is easy and authentic. He is a kinky superhero in my book for being so unapologetic about his sexual preferences (publically). It is refreshing. Tonight is his book release thing at Good Vibes (6:30Pm) so if your in the city get your booty down there.

Oh...you want to know what happened at Folsom. A lady has to have some secrets doesn't she? Here is a little prick tease: I made out with dominatrices, spanked "baby dykes", humiliated sissies, drooled over leather fags and schooled a lot of lookie loos about respect in a sexy environment.

The golden shower? Yes the golden shower happened but it wasn't as you might expect. There are pics somewhere, when I get them I may give you a more intimate account.

No pics of me in my catsuit yet but I'll post them when I get em. Here is a candid of me changing into comething more comfortable later.





That is all.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome picture!!!

9/26/06, 1:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet this place looks so nicely coloured because Your Grace has just dominated over it.

9/26/06, 6:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic snapshot! It testifies You had a great time!!!

One wavers between asking permission to help You changing or just enjoy watching You.

Whoever (I bet was a male) took this picture knew very well what he did.

9/26/06, 11:40 AM  
Blogger Stephen Elliott said...

You were lovely at the reading last night, and always, but especially last night.

9/26/06, 1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At the time when Nature with a lusty spirit
Was conceiving monstrous children each day,
I should have liked to live near a young giantess,
Like a voluptuous cat at the feet of a queen.


I should have liked to see her soul and body thrive
And grow without restraint in her terrible games;
To divine by the mist swimming within her eyes
If her heart harbored a smoldering flame;


To explore leisurely her magnificent form;
To crawl upon the slopes of her enormous knees,
And sometimes in summer, when the unhealthy sun


Makes her stretch out, weary, across the countryside,
To sleep nonchalantly in the shade of her breasts,
Like a peaceful hamlet below a mountainside.

9/27/06, 4:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mistress where does Your name come from?
I think it is a movie.
But which one?
I want to see it if that helps me learn more about You.

9/27/06, 11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Three days without news from Ms Betka is a torment.

9/28/06, 10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Three days without news from Ms Betka is a torment.

9/28/06, 10:20 AM  
Blogger Goose said...

wow. can we see the sequel?
[gander]
ps thanks for the blogrollin'

10/2/06, 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home