Monday, September 18, 2006

La Vida Loca






Nothing terribly sexy to report today. Yesterday, I had a great time at the Race for the Cure. I was surprised to find out that the Portland race is larger than LA, SF and Seattle. Nice to know our sleepy little stoner town will put the move on for a good cause.










I entertained myself by playing loud heavy music on my MP3 player and pretended it was the War of the Worlds.(It's not everyday that you get to run through the streets of downtown with thousands of people after all. Godzilla fantasies also produced many chuckles.)

I wore pink polka dotted knee socks over black spandex tights with a short pink and black dotted skater skirt. Topped off with a fetish ball t-shirt, black shell toes and a power puff girls head band it was not the usual parachute shorts and cross trainers. It was fun, thanks Ling for the invitation. (This was her 3rd year.) We decided to organize a group of pervs to run together next year under the name "Pink Kink". We will have plenty of time to organize the pink zentai.

Last night just as I was getting ready to go the Fire Jam (A monthly fire/drum jam on the waterfront)I received a hysterical phone call. It was Mr. Skateboard, he had a violent death in the family and asked me to come meet him. I haven't seen or spoken with him since January. It was intense and emotional. There is never any perfect thing to say when that sort of stuff happens. If you throw in the complications of an 8 year relationship, you get a recipe for emotional tsunami's. I am depleted today, looking forward to having Kitten shave my legs later and give me a foot rub.

The party at the studio went great. They cleaned up after themselves, nothing was broken, and nothing was out of place. Score. If it was that easy all the time I would still be renting this place out. Thank you B/boys!

Excuse the ramble, I need a nap.

4 Comments:

Blogger Betka Schpitz said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9/20/06, 9:41 PM  
Blogger Betka Schpitz said...

Thanks pussycat. I decided the voyeurs are gonna have to work for it if they want to see uncensored pics. From now on I will reward well thought out questions and comments with naughty pics. (Otherwise its gonna be NC -17 city around here.)

9/20/06, 9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a fair and worthy deal.

The thing is that with my one hand spanking the monkey and the other scratching my head for something interesting I'll make the spectacle of a proper monkey before a laptop.

9/21/06, 12:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice i like it!
the world need more of this nice stuff

11/13/06, 12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home