Thursday, September 14, 2006

Folsom and other tidbits...

I am heading down to SF for a weekend of nasty pleasures.

Who else is going?
I plan to hit the Folsom fair on Sunday, Stephen Elliott's book release on Monday and Trannyshack on Tuesday. I head back Wed. evening and gear up for a playdate with two of my favorite sluts. Provided a certain someone hurries up with his confirmation. (Gummislut- I need a confirmation stat! Astra- I can't wait to see you.I have some nasty plans for you both.)

I had a sit down with Mrs. 8 yesterday about her coming on for formal training. It went well, we are still negotiating the specifics. I met with Mr 8 a few days ago to get his ok and that went great. If all goes as planned, we are going to move forward with a month long trial to see if it works out logistically.

On a side note: I have decided I have a cuckolding fetish that works a little differently than most. Most of the time, wives want to fuck other men in front of their husbands or the men want to be humiated by being "forced" to watch. I like to fuck men's wives in front of them and I especially like it if they are tied up and have something blurring their vision. ( I.E. Scarf, saran wrap, blindofld on askew)

Fanny came over and walked me through a sink installation yesterday. I have been playing plumber this week, I removed a toilet and sink. I reinstalled a new sink, including a new faucet and fittings. Not the most glamorous thing I have ever done, but it feels damn good to know I can take care of that stuff if need be. It has been nice to get some closure with Fanny. I have a lot to say about her post last week, I just haven't had the time to put it together.

Kitten is in the dog house. Err, cat house. You know what I mean. Time to rethink some training methods with her. I made a mistake somewhere along the way; She needs more discipline. (She gets by on her pussy licking skills far too much.) Time to walk the talk pussycat.

Tonight, I am heading out to the dinner with a fabulously kinky couple I haven't seen in awhile. Tomorrow night I am sitting down with a cutie pie who contacted me through Mr Ronabell to learn more about BDSM. She is sexy and smart and I hope I can give her whatever information she needs to venture out into the kinky world safely.

This weekend is one of the final parties at the studio. There are two. This one and a party in November. I have been working my ass off around here and I am pretty nervous about having people in here fucking things up again.I just painted the backroom floor. That means they can no longer move the furniture which should help alleviate some damage. I am going to roll up the rugs, remove the artwork and cover the nicer furnishings I have added in plastic. Seems like a such a shame I have to do that but I swear if someone breaks another expensive piece of artwork or furniture I am going to flip. My head might even spin around.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading my name typed from your lovely fingers is enough to inspire a squirting orgasm (in a minute or so)! Needless to say, I can't wait either...this one is gonna go down in the history books. To this day you, sweet Betka, are one of the only women to make me want to suffer for a glimpse of a smile.

9/14/06, 10:50 PM  
Blogger Betka Schpitz said...

Damn it girl you make me crazy. RAWR. I'd like to try that squirting orgasm thing with you up in the ropes. I think it would be fun to put gummi slut in the vac bed below you and let her rip. Thank you for the delicious visual.

Oh how I want to watch you suffer again.

9/15/06, 8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to be Your cuckold husband and watch You fucking whatever You like.

9/15/06, 8:36 AM  
Blogger Betka Schpitz said...

How generous, you must be a real giver.

9/15/06, 8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your cuckold scenario is really hot - I have a suggestion. You could have the cuck with a vibrating plug in their butt and their penis locked in a CB3000 - maybe even lock them in a closet so all they can do is hear. Thanks for the inspiration! Have fun at FSF!

9/15/06, 10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's say it is the slaps I would deserve to get from my wife for enjoying Her being disloyal.

9/16/06, 1:20 PM  
Blogger Stephen Elliott said...

Hi Betka,

I can't wait to see you in San Francisco. The link to my website from you blog is broken (probably spelled with only one t instead of two). I'm so excited you're going to be at the reading and Folsom. Also, I love your blog entries.

Best,

stephen

9/17/06, 1:04 PM  
Blogger Sophie said...

I'd really love to hear about your training techniques, and your new approach with Kitten. Hello, by the way! I found your blog not long ago but have been reading in earnest. I like your approach to D/s relationships, your thoughts, your attitude and your style.

9/22/06, 9:20 AM  
Blogger Betka Schpitz said...

Hi Tyranni,
Glad your enjoying my kinky take on things. I will inlcude an article with some slave training tips soon. I can't give away all my secrets ;)

9/23/06, 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home