Thursday, September 28, 2006

Back Home

I am back home with many dirty tales to share. I am going to recover for a day or so and then decide which gory details you will be privy too.I had a wonderful time and got to see some people I never get to run around with. I was wined, dined, spoiled and fucked. It was divine.

Reason #784 to love SF:

On the way out of town I bought 3 blow up dolls for $5 at a dyke garage sale. No joke. They had castrated one of the boy dolls. I am not going to tell you my plans for them but rest assured there will be orgies 'o plenty.

I also bought "HOTEL LACHAPELLE" which I have been creaming over for years. I love him, he is beyond brilliant.

I have decided I need a nice Queening seat for watching movies with Kitten. Any ideas for a supplier? I could just have one made but I would like to get some ideas.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!

First. It was great to see you! I had a blast. Hopefully will be able to start a little trouble when I come up to Portland next month!

Second. That toilet is sorta creepy.

9/28/06, 2:15 PM  
Blogger Betka Schpitz said...

I had a lot of fun as well and we WILL be up to no good for sure.

The toilet is uber creepy- I like its vulgarity.

9/28/06, 2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't know You had a pic of my mouth!

9/28/06, 2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's an intriguing mystery to me.
What can a female slave do with the girl dolls? (racks brains)

I would love to endanger my member performing an intercourse with them if that would bring fun to Ms, but in kitten's case, my imagination fails me.

9/29/06, 9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't wait for the report B,

I must work on mine also!

xoMinax

9/29/06, 1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

From a quick research they all look rather uncomfortable, the majority without even armpits and back, if not aweful.
As you know they originate from public rooms where the Mistresses, while chatting, were hiding Their slaves underneath Their huge skirts.
I really cannot see the point in a Mistress watching Her movies in Her bedroom in such an uncomfortable position.
Of course it gives to Your slaves' tongue easy access to Your lickworthy places and it is perfect for easy toilet uses but, on the other hand, would You really enjoy Your movies seated in one of those chairs? The lying slave seems more comfortably positioned than the Mistress, which is absurd.
I am not a designer but there must be something else. They should have invented something which provides the Mistress with more comfort.
You are not an ordinary Mistress.
I am sure You will do precious service to the whole sector by having Your own tailor made queening seat taking into account Your personal taste and needs in pleasurably relishing Your favourite movies.

9/30/06, 5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home