Friday, October 06, 2006

NY Playspaces - solved

Ok,so I didn't get any reccomendations here but everything is coming together beautifully for NY. I will be sessioning out of three different spaces depending on the type of scene. It is so nice to have so many options!

I will be at The NY Collective in SOHO for classic domination and fetish scenes.

I am also very excited to meet and play at Mistress Wynter's space which is uber equipped for medical. They even have an autoclave. Any place that concerned with cleanliness sounds like my cup of kink. (She is in Brooklyn.)

And finally this morning I got some fantastic news. I am able to rent one of the most luxurious latex dungeons in the US. It boasts a dozen body bags, 6 straight jackets, 4 inflatable hoods, three leg binders, 2 dozen latex ensembles for clients and dozens of gloves and stockings. I am slick with excitement.

They host the US "Rubber Addicted Club". Mistress Arianna Chevalier boasts a huge collection of latex and only accepts rubberists for pro sessions. Her collection reflects that infatuation. Drool.

This is shaping up to be a fantastic trip. Now these boys had better hurry with their deposits so I can plan my extra ciricular activities. (One thing about traveling to other cities is the flake factor can really muck up an otherwise fabulous trip. These days I only see established clients and those who send deposits.)

I have some naughty goodness to share in a bit, kitten is such a little minx.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home