Friday, December 08, 2006

The world is a temptress.

So my new boy is on day 10 without an orgasm. He says his prostate is swollen. He doesn't know swollen.

I have taken the key and he is pretty much at my mercy, unless he removes the device entriely. That would result in something more unpleasant than he can currently fantasize about. Apparently his ex wife( They are still friends.) called him out of the blue this morning. She told him she was having wild sex dreams about him today and wanted to fuck. Priceless.

He had to tell her he was under lock and key to someone and that would not be permitted. The amazing thing is they haven't connected sexually in a very long time. She must have heard the sound of the lock closing on that little worm.

Talk about timing.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course thats not just coincidence.

12/8/06, 1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fascinating!

12/8/06, 2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is too funny...

12/10/06, 2:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know how he feels. I have been locked for 2 weeks now and hopefully I get let out today.

12/10/06, 9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice work if you can get it. Perhaps some day I could sing a german aria during a show.


-Andre

12/11/06, 9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home