Thursday, February 01, 2007

2007: Rubber all around.

They say you will spend the next year doing the same thing you are doing on New Year's Eve. I was having a latex ball with two of my favorite rubber dollies, and I have been on a pervy magic carpet ride ever since. I am beginning to think "they" are right. The question is, how am I going to find the time to keep track of all this? I am thinking I need to get audio blog hooked up so I can just leave little snippets that way. Anyone use Hipcast?

The rubber fairy dropped off
Gwen
today to shoot some heavy rubber stuff for our sites. She brought two bags packed to the hilt with latex and bondage gear. There is another box coming tomorrow, just in time for the rubber party. And I am not even fully recovered from my evening with Mr. 8. yet. That was quite the honky tonk.

I slicked him up and wrapped him in a sleeveless black catsuit, white latex hood, fully fashioned stockings and 7 inch white oxfords. Yum doesn't even come close. I gave him a nibble of my gummi world and worked on making him as comfortable here as Mrs. 8. He is very nervous around me...go figure. I think he definitly warmed up after I let him sleep with his head in my boobs. Gets them every time.

At one point, we were on the rubber bed and he was on top of me giving a lube lap dance. I looked up and thought "wow, he looks like his wife in this position." So I made him pretend to be her. He thought I was kidding and stumbled for a second. I said it once more with a deeper growl and a firm grip around his thighs. His compliance was swift and utterly adorable. I can not wait to get the two of them here together. (It has definitely been worth the wait.)

The exhibitionist in me wants to spill the beans but I have run out of time.

Ciao.

P.S. Thanks for your help with the butt plug Kitten. I say next time you just stick your arm in there. You know you wanted to.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lap dance and sleeping in Your boobs?

Hmm..

This man lives out my fantasies.

2/1/07, 9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home