Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Masque

I was looking for the perfect face for the "Masque" party during next month's Kink Ball when I found something that literally took my breath away. It is like some perverted Goddess of Masquerade Orgies went "Poof!". Kitten felt my excitement and insisted she order it for me at once. She has been spoiling me a bit lately... goddamned if I don't owe her a double fist surprise sometime very soon for this. I adore masking and pieces like this reinforce my fetish in the most delicious way. I imagine what it will be like in my religious themed boudoir with a couple of kinky rubber nuns at my disposal...



Thank you my pussycat, your reward will be swift and slippery.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

holy shiiiiit!!!

1/26/07, 12:25 PM  
Blogger Michael Beck said...

Very sexy mask. I really like the twisted grin. It has sort of an, "I'm going to fuck you up" look about it.

1/28/07, 2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home