Monday, January 15, 2007

What a weekend...


I have a bit of a cold but it was so worth it. Over the weekend I mastered the art of rebreathing with a good friend of mine and there is nothing like it in the world. Wow.

My head is foggy from cold medicine, I will resurface in a couple of days.

Here is another shot from LA to tide you over. This is Steen's Rubber 55 hood. I love it so much I ordered one with pig tails for the Kinkball next month. The quality is amazing and they have the most flattering cuts.

4 Comments:

Blogger Betka Schpitz said...

It is such an intimate thing. it is a little hard to describe without sounding like a hippy but I'll give it some thought and try to come up with a description that does it justice.

The hood: RAWR. You should see Steen in it.

1/15/07, 9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sure you are well taken care of (should be anyway), but if you need anything I am just a holla away.

danaya

1/16/07, 8:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think I caught a sympathy cold. I'm going to bed now so I can watch Spanks spin fire tomorrow. Glad you are feeling better.

Muah -Mr. R

1/18/07, 1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice hood and the penetrating eyes inside it even nicer.

1/18/07, 10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home