Saturday, January 06, 2007

Kitten's cunt piercing

I haven't posted a scene report from pussycat in while. She has been lax in producing them, but times are a changing. Most of this is reserved for my member's site but here is a little taste...

"She'd been talking about doing it for months, years even. The first time She spoke
of piercing my labia and locking my pussy shut was four and a half years ago at
Tube, a quirky short-lived trend of a club downtown. One of my best friends at the
time, Jordan, nearly fell out of his chair when She told him Her plans.
She told me on my birthday it would be happening very soon, but no amount of
forewarning prepared me for the event. "

( Juicier tidbits removed and saved for my explicit site.)

"i can't recall the exact
tidbits of conversation that occurred, it revolved around me freaking out about my
arms being in bondage secured to the immobile frame. I panicked for a second and
shouldn't have. i made a mistake and said something “smarmy” through the gag. Not
a good idea. She became irritated with me and had to correct my asinine behavior.
Suspecting that i was about to have a couple of huge needles shoved through my
pussy, the combination of that nervousness, grief at the upcoming loss of personal
orgasm control, Her Grace being irritated with me, and then the ipod busting out a
50's style rendition of "Jimmy Crack Corn" - it was impossible for me to will my clit.

i felt totally out of control and scared- two emotions i usually thoroughly enjoy
experiencing, whether i realize it at the time or not, everything felt surreal and
i wanted so badly to just curl up at Her Grace's feet. Just when my pussy started
cooperating and i felt an orgasm beginning to build, She had to stop to adjust the
rack. When i admitted that the music was maddening, She laughed hysterically."

( Juicier tidbits removed and saved for my explicit site.)


"Her Grace was at my head, Her arms around my shoulders.. the closeness suddenly
overwhelming and I wanted to beg Her forgiveness for my unacceptable comment from
behind the gag. The stranger continued… cleaning my pussy with a cold
disinfectant, another step closer to the monumental modification.

Then I lost it. “I am not ready. I am not ready. I am not ready” It’s all that came to mind and all I could say as I choked back tears.

Her Grace put Her hand over my mouth and asked the piercer to step out for a
moment. She lifted the hood and reminded me that I was Her property and this was
happening. It had been anticipated for a long time and it could either be done in
a positive way or a brutal way."


( Juicier tidbits removed and saved for my explicit site.)


"My head was swimming with emotion , endorphins, and pride afterwards as the
piercer went over aftercare with Her Grace. I could barely make out what she was
saying and found it extremely erotic that I was not involved in this at all. It
made me feel like what I am, property."


( Juicier tidbits removed and saved for my explicit site.)


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thank ou for sharing that Kitten.

1/7/07, 10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home