Saturday, December 30, 2006

Sloshed at the airport

It never fails, my flight is delayed. Luckily, I prepared for the worst and had two double Kettle One screw drivers and some chicken tapas. I was dancing to Helen Kane but a soccer mom has 4 kids and a stroller next to me and it is killing my groove with her shrieking.

I decided it best to check some email. So now I am in the bar listening to a rockabilly girl describe in great detail how some guy tried to strangle and rape her. She is practically screaming across the restaurant. The airport is strange place.

I am gonna go check out the book store.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Mistress Betka! Please let me be the first to wish You the Happiest of New Years, all the way from South Florida!

Bloody Kisses!

evan

1/1/07, 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home