Sunday, December 17, 2006

Attention busy bodies of Portland:



How's about you mind your own fucking business. Is that clear enough? I am in a very unladylike mood in case you can't tell. I am sick to death of lonely little busybodies trying to stir up bullshit where there is none to be found. I heard there is a rumor that I am now living at my studio. It amazes me people are still grasping for ways to involve me in their community sewing circles. Knock, knock: THE STUDIO IS CLOSED. Move on, I have.

This was brought to my attention after a friend of mine was interrogated the other day by someone I barely know about my living situation. The agressive brute actually persisted after she politely informed him she did not wish to discuss my or anyone else's personal business. What I can't figure out is how my home is anyone's business but my own since I am single, self employed and over 18. What if I did live there? What if I live in a box under a bridge? Or a huge estate in the West Hills? How about worrying less about my life and focusing on your obvious lack of social skills. Then you might have friends to take up the time you spend concerning yourself with me.



For the record, I have a house with Kitten that is just a stones throw away and I spend a lot of time in both places. We even have a washing machine and a dryer! Now you are really in the know... Wow your friends with that juicy gossip.

It is drama artists like this that made the decision to close the studio so easy.
I am off to a double interrogation scene with Spank's and her piss pet. Pray for him, he is in for a real humdinger of a time today.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

want me to give them the old hoodoo stink eye?

12/17/06, 11:56 AM  
Blogger Betka Schpitz said...

Thanks sweetie but I don't think that will be necc. I am done now, it just had to be said.

12/17/06, 12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very funny pic!

12/17/06, 5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home