Monday, December 11, 2006

Busy B

I am working my fingers to the bone on site updates. I just realized that the navigation in the explicit preview was a little confusing and the cost of the site was buried in the join page. That spawned a methodical search through every page on the site. It is taking a while...

I also added a couple new features here I will be filling out over the next few days. You get two new pics each time you check the blog now. The small thumbnails down below are from the explicit section. Blogger just introduced labels. That is going to make it a snap to tab out entries for easy navigation later. It is going to take me a little while to get to the back entries.

Basically, I am busy, busy. I have a play date with the utterly ridiculous lacy sissy tomorrow. I think I'll leave the cameras out of this one. The new boy is still doing great, pussycat did not forget confession and I could not be happier with the latest studio renovation.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home