Monday, December 18, 2006

Amazing

That was stunning. My friend took those hooks like he had done it a thousand times. It was flawless. He hung for about an hour spinning and dancing in the air to moody jazz music. (And a sprinkling of Willie Nelson.) Surreal doesn't begin to cover it. I had 6 altars set up from the entrance to the main dungeon. It was like a winding tunnel to someplace I had never been before. My heart is happy and my juju is razor sharp.

Thanks F for inviting me to do that with you. I am honored you asked and pleased it went so well. You sir, are a rock star.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! What a mental image - a man hanging by hooks in your dungeon and listening to Willie Nelson. I wonder what Willie would have thought? ;)

What song was it? Angel's Flying Too Close to the Ground? ha!

~Angel

12/19/06, 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home