Saturday, December 30, 2006

Slicking up for take off

I have been out getting pampered since early this morning. I got the uber femme works: mani,pedi,wax,massage, tan, and a little last minute shopping. Im ready for a thorough inspection should my daddy decide to break out the speculum and lights. I am feeling worn out from recent slave drama and looking forward to a relaxing fetish fuck fest for the next few days. Then I have sessions and shoots stacking up. I like the leave things a little more open ended in LA than other cities. Plans tend to change at the drop of a hat and opportunities present themselves in the strangest ways. My goal for this evenings Bondage Ball:

A forced man on man blowjob. I don't know what it is about seeing a perfect stranger suck another man's dick for my pleasure. That's what I am in the mood for today. I want to watch a cock fight.

Ok, time to stop day dreaming and get to packing. Kitten is on restriction so I am preparing for this trip without her assistance. (Oh the horror.)

I expect to be missing in action for several days somewhere in Hollywood (with latex pussy covering my face). Don't be suprised if this place is a ghost town.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful trip. :) Will be looking forward to hearing about all the fun when you return.

12/30/06, 4:06 PM  
Blogger Bill said...

Definately - have a great time!
Love the new photos on the right-hand side btw!

-Sirkut

12/30/06, 6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home