Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Ringing in the New Year'

Los Angeles is a dirty, dirty place. Every time I land here I end up in a pile of rubber dolls with all manner deviant of devices thrown into the mix. The exhibitionist in me wants to share all of the filthy details, but I wonder sometimes if I share too much here. You guys might get the impression I am a fast woman. I wouldn't want that.

I arrived several hours late due to a mechanical problem on my plane, so the Bondage Ball was a no go. ( Sorry I wasn't able to meet with you Gwen.)I have a special knack for getting delayed on planes so I don't even get upset any more. The airline service has declined to the point where I am just happy to get where I am going. I ended up staying up all night watching Dexter. Not exactly a pevert's wet dream but damn fine television. Speaking of airlines, did you know you can buy locks now that TSA has keys to? They have a special symbol on the and are available in most drugstores and places like Target.

I ended up with daddy for NYE. We headed to the Eagle to ring in the New Year with several hundred juicy, leather faggots. I love watching big-dicked macho guys make out and punch each other. (Preferably at the same time.) Since I did't get my Bondage Ball wish of two 'straight boys' blowing each other for my amusement, this was a glorious compromise. I always meet the coolest people with daddy, she knows everyone. I had the pleasure of meeting Tom of Finland's life partner. Wow. He was sweet and funny with a dark sparkle in his eye that spoke volumes about his kinky life. I salivated over his skinhead ensemble. (Skinhead as in the hot gay men, not the racist pukes you may be more familiar with.) It is the tube socks that really do it for me, Shhh.

We headed for more private quarters around 1 AM. The next 8 hours were spent slicking up and turning each other into fantastic fuck dolls. I may get some time later to share the naughty bits...

For now I need to find a dungeon space. I am having the hardest time getting dungeon confirmation for this trip. I am hoping it is just because of the holiday and it pans out today.

stay slick.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Miss you.

1/2/07, 5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello beautiful Lady,

If you ever find yourself in San Diego ... Know that my dungeon doors are always open to you.

Angelina
www.dungeonservitus.com

1/3/07, 9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home