Thursday, January 11, 2007

When being good is bad...

So I started an 8 hour rubber session a little while ago. I have the studio decked out in all my rubber. I am wearing a dangerously short latex mini, black latex halter and I am cinched down to about 27 inches. I look like an uber-slutty, desperate house wife. Apparently the combination of this outfit, my filthy mouth (talking about turning my gimp into a useful fuckhole) and two weighted clips on his dick equalled spontaneous orgasm. I was not even touching him on his leg.

!!!!

After all of this planning?

Grrr. He used his safe word and asked to be released. He says it just brings him out of head space. He was all gushy about what a great time he was having but felt like he woulndt have performed well as a submissive after squirting. I am not sure what it is about orgasm that makes men less submissive but my girls just fall into line when they come.

We have rescheduled. Now I am all dolled up with a latex dungeon primed for use and no fuckhole to abuse...

I ordered him to jerk off before he comes to see me next time so he won't be quite as excited. His hard on could have taken a wall out.

I had such plans...to say I am disappointed would be an understatement. I pulled out two body bags, two straight jackets, 3 hoods, my rubber bed, a vac bed and 4 outfit changes for myself. He was going to be transformed into a rubber doll for my use. I had gotten through one outfit and into the first bondage position when he exploded. Lucky for that little fucker he didn't squirt me. I don't like it when they come without permission. It puts me in the line of fire.

New policy: When I see a man about to come without permission I am going to punch them in the balls as hard as I can.

For now I think Ill find my camera and snap some pics for my members.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww, I know how you feel. I'm in the same spot you are. Got all dressed from head to toe in my latex and was waiting for my friend to come over for some fun and then 30 minutes later I got the call saying she wasn't coming over.

1/11/07, 11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

even after squirting, I always want more!

1/29/07, 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home